Yoga Loft’s Face Mask Policy as of June 19th 2020
Masks are not required during your yoga practice.
While we do support wearing masks in public, we are exempt from wearing masks during exercise as long as we maintain proper physical distancing.
Masks are required at all other times in the studio. This includes entering and exiting the studio.
There are exemptions that include people with a medical or mental health condition. Please let us know if you are exempt from wearing a mask.
All of our policies are in accordance with the latest health order issued on June 18th, 2020 . In addition, we have been in contact with the Tuolumne County Health Department in order to make sure we are following all of the current guidelines.
The Yoga Loft is taking the following measures to keep our patrons and employees safe during this time of Covid-19. If you have any questions or would like a copy of our full safety plan please email us at email@example.com.
Physical Distancing Guidelines
- Patrons and employees are required to keep a distance of 6ft apart from each other at all times. All yoga classes will be limited to twelve patrons to allow for proper distance.
- Markers have been placed throughout the studio to show proper distance when waiting to sign in to class, as well as where yoga mats may be placed.
- Only employees may sign patrons in for class using our iPad.
Individual Control Measures and Screening
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided to our patrons and employees when they enter the studio.
- We ask patrons to use hand sanitizer and to wear face coverings to the extent possible while in the facility, particularly when physical distancing is difficult.
Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols
- The studio will be frequently disinfected, including commonly used surfaces, countertops, doorknobs and hand washing facilities after every class.